Frequently Asked Questions
Do you buy books?
Yes, books of any age, modern to antiquarian, single items to large collections. If you are considering selling books, please contact us.
Are you a member of any trade associations?
Yes. We are members of the PBFA (Provincial Book Fairs Association) ensuring a fair deal whether buying or selling books.
Do you travel to buy?
Yes. Books can be heavy so we will always come to view if the items are of interest to us.
What about delivery and charges?
- We deliver by Royal Mail.
- Books are packed in bubble wrap and secured in cardboard book boxes (not Jiffy bags).
- Postage and packing is charged at cost.
- We post world wide.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Sterling Cheques
- Credit Transfers
How can I search online?
- Click Search and buy our books (repeated at the top of all our web pages).
- If you are looking for a specific book, type in the author, title or keyword to search our stock.
- If you want to browse a subject, for example Natural History, click on the corresponding catalogue or subject browser.
- Press search and any books fitting your requests will be shown.
- If they don't please email us direct and we'll see if we can help.